I am curious about everything. My work and my resume tell many stories, and behind all of them is that I am always learning something new. Whether I'm writing for health and wellness in my full-time career, exploring the wilderness across Arizona, photographing the outdoors, making videos about my adventures, or even just learning to work on my own truck or cook something new in the kitchen—curiosity is at the heart of everything I do.
Every project requires my full curiosity. I wanted to know everything about auto mechanics when redesigning Universal Technical Institute's website. I learned everything I could about Gore-Tex and waterproof fabric tech when writing for its blog. I dug into the science of CBD oil when launching the new product for Isagenix. If it's in my queue, I want to be an expert on the matter.
That's who I am and how I work. These are my STATS!
- Born and raised near St. Louis.
- Majored in English and Journalism at Murray State University.
- Arizona desert dweller for more than 10 years.
- 8+ years of copywriting experience.
- Won some awards, including a Shorty in 2018.
- More than a stat: married to my stunning wife who is also an extremely talented copywriter. Find her impressive work at AbbyTerlecki.com.
Check out my resume below. If you like what you see, let's connect and work on something curious and awesome.